I was walking through the Saturn of Orchard Park lot today (sun is shining) and stopped to look at a 2009 Saturn Aura. What a nice car. Very stylish and roomy. So I decided to make it my vehicle pick of the day.
First the bullet points:
- Built in the USA this midsize sport sedan comes in three models, XE XR and hybrid
- It comes with GM's new "Total Confidence", which includes 5 year 100,000 mile power train warranty, family protection which gives you one year of OnStar. Value Protection, which gives you value protection at trade-in and Payment protection up to 9 months of payments covered if you loose your job.
- The 2009 Aura compares to the 2009 Honda Accord, the 2009 Toyota Camry, 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt and the 2009 Subaru Legacy.
- at time of this writing there is Zero percent financing for 60 months on approved credit, however expect to see a program of some sort at the time you call.
- I love the XM radio, and the potential of 36 mpg highway in the 4cld model.
- you get three choices of motor, 4cld, 6cld and Hybrid gas/electric
- The ride is awesome due to its cab forward design.
- SafeCar.gov the DMV crash test rating gives the 2009 Aura 5 stars for Front, Side, and rear.