We've all battled snow- and ice-covered Buffalo roads here are a few tips from the experts on how to stay safe.
1. Tires make all the difference.
2. Don't leave before you can see.
3.Run the air-conditioner to clear up windows fast.
5.Give yourself a brake.
6. Watch carefully for "black ice."
7. Know the road.
8. Too much steering is bad.
9. Avoid rear-tire slides.
10. Technology only helps, you still have to be diligent.
We've all battled snow- and ice-covered WNY roads here are a few tips from the experts at Edmunds.com on how to stay safe.
View Plow ready and Plow trucks on westherr.com
See our selection of AWD and 4-wheel drive vehicles on Westherr.com
Thanks to edmunds.com for the use of this article